Saturday, December 20, 2008

Meet Ollie

Hmmm... looks like the coast is clear.





You there! Take me to your leader!








Huwwo!





I'm just a friendly monster named Olvigerizajaspehdrizzlebughoopadoo, but you can call me Ollie for short.


Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!




I saw this on SewMamaSew and just fell in love with it! I didn't download the pattern. I just did it freehand and modified it to suit my fancy. The girls are in love with him, but I made him for Baby. I may have to make more for monster fights!

2 comments:

Sparx said...

I freaking LOVE THIS!!!! It's so great, no wonder all your girls want one!

Merry Yule, dear Jenny - thought you'd like to know that the Santa head I bought from you last year is about to go Out and Proud with our decorations, looking forward to seeing it brightening up the place when we decorate!

jenny said...

Sparx-- I'm having fun making them! I wish I could put them under the tree, but it's a little late for that, the kids all had a hand in helping design them.

I'm so pleased you like the Santa head. It's nice knowing I have one all the way over the pond! :o) Merry Christmas to you and yours sweetie! xo