Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bloopers

It's that time of year again, when I start thinking of Christmas cards and which picture I want to use in it.  Usually I make my own card by printing a picture on card stock, then stamping or fancy-writing a holiday message. If I'm feeling particularly rushed, I'll just print a bunch of copies then slap a photo inside a store-bought card.

That means it's time for family photos!!
I wish I knew of a photographer that didn't charge an arm and leg, or friends that took great photos, but as it is, I have to make do with what I got: Using the timer on the camera and running back and forth to make it just in time before the 'click'.
I think we got some nice photos and the bloopers are just as fun to look and laugh at, too!



Lots of nail-biting, hoping mama doesn't trip running from the camera!


A candid shot of daddy telling them to "look at the camera!"


Big leafy hats modeled by Sylvia.


                                 No shortage of fishy faces, frowns, and closed eyes in this one!



Will some one please tell this kid to sit down and sit still!
I can't tell you how many photos I took with him not looking at the camera!

We took 2 days worth of photos at Ice Mountain, just down the road from us. We have passed through hundreds of times, but this was the first time we actually stopped and walked around, looking in windows of the old restored houses, church, and barns.  Beautiful place and we'll definitely return. I can see future picnics happening here!

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

That offer for stamping supplies still stands, but if you still don't want them, I'll probably post them on Craigslist or freecycle. Just let me know.

jenny said...

Stephanie-- I must have missed your message, I don't remember anything about stamping supplies. If you are sure you don't want them, I'll be happy to have them! Send me an email so we can exchange information!

cattyjenny (at) aol dot com

Thank you!! :o)