Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Flower Soaps

Spring Flower Soaps for sale!!

*
My girls have made several batches of Spring flower soaps
with different scents and a set of hearts, too.


With a little help from me, they chose the colors, mixed them, added in the essential oils for scents, then I poured into silicone molds. After they cooled, the girls popped them out.

*

We made quite a bit of soaps and there are too many for us to use so we are offering them up for sale to you!

They make cheery additions to your sink and smell wonderful on your hands after washing. They also make lovely little gifts and I have given these as party favors, too. There's a bonus here-- your kids might find washing their hands more fun with Flower soaps!

You have a choice of whatever colors you want and they are being sold as sets of 3, additional soaps at extra cost.

Made of moisturizing, clear glycerin; tinted with food-safe, made for soap, coloring; then scented with natural essential oils.

The scents are:

Pink Hearts- cinnamon

Yellow Flowers- Pearberry

Dark Purple Flowers- Lavender

Blue Flowers- Fresh Rain

Orange Flowers- Citrus

*

Now the business part:

Set of 3 soaps are $7 per set

each additional soap is $1.50 extra

Shipping will be exact to your address, which means you'll need to send me your address so I can figure the shipping costs then add that to your total.

Once I have the total, I can send you a Paypal invoice. After I receive payment, your Spring Flower soaps will be sent the very next day.

Leave a comment on this post with your email address and I will contact you shortly.

I have a limited number of soaps, but I am willing to make more if there are plenty of orders.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Deaf Pixie said...

I love that one you made a several of soap!

You always creative mom and spend time with your own children. I could not be able to handle with kids. I only have a two daughter.

Deaf Pixie aka Margaret Adamski from Seattle,WA

DJ Kirkby said...

Oooh I want some pink hearts. djkirkby@gmail.com

DJ Kirkby said...

P.S. did the copy of my book arrive at yours yet? I sent it last month.

jenny said...

Deaf Pixie-- I try to do what I can with my kids and I want them to learn how to craft things. You can do it too! :o)

Dj-- Sending you an email shortly... And no, your book has not arrived yet. Maybe this week?