Monday, September 29, 2008

::30 Days:: Day 7

The kid's consignment store is open again, so we are headed to the store to put in some work hours. I won't be working as many hours as I used to, because of the baby and Hubby's new job, but I hope to get at least 50 hours in, so I can shop for a few things the kids will need this winter-- shoes, coats, etc...

There is a sandbox in the playroom at the store for staff kids. Instead of sand, they used dried corn kernels for indoor use. What a good idea! Oldest filled up her dress with the corn and couldn't wait for me to come and see! We had a good laugh over that!


On our way home last night, all the kids are konked out! While mommy and daddy worked hard, they played hard.


"On top of spaghetti, all covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball, when somebody sneezed..." We stopped at a drive through to get meals for the kids because we knew they'd be asleep by the time we got home, but we waited until we got home to make something to eat for ourselves. Look at that bowl Hubby made for me! Yum!

No comments: