Barefoot has tagged me with a meme of sharing 6 non-important things about myself. Every time I see a meme on some one's blog, I think about the answers I'd give if it was me. Of course now that it is me, my mind goes blank! Figures!
Rules, because everything has them:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. (See above)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Right here)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (Check it out below)
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (More checkin' it out below)
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. (Will do as soon as I figure out 6 people).
- I have 8 piercings-- 7 in my ears and 1 in my tongue. Each piercing happened at a certain milestone in my life and I clearly remember each time. At thirty-something, and a soon to be mom of 4 kids, I get funny looks when people notice my tongue piercing, but I got it over 13 years ago and it feels funny when it isn't there.
- I can't stand the taste of coffee, but love the smell of it.
- I haven't worn perfume since I got pregnant with Oldest. I would get super sensitive to my own as well as others' perfume and come down with a scratchy throat that would soon become a full-blown sickness almost as bad as bronchitis. I miss my perfume sometimes.
- I once had a pet snapper. Mom found him as a little baby, the size of a 50 cent piece and brought him home to me. I adopted him, not knowing it was a snapper. Named him Herman and took him to college with me. When anyone else picked him up, he peed on them, but never on me. I was his turtle-mama! I had him about 2 years before he ran away from home. Yes, ran away. Put him outside on the grass for some "tummy time" and whoever says turtles are slow is a liar! Never saw him again. *sniff-sniff*
- I only wear silver jewelry, with the exception of my wedding ring. It is a celtic love knot ring made of white gold edged with yellow gold. The knots have no beginning and no end and mean eternal love.
- I love the smell of bleached whites when I do laundry. When I fold them, I am always taking a sniff of each item, inhaling the bleach-y clean scent. Reminds me of my summers in the pool when my hair would always smell like chlorine.
I tag: You! If you read this, consider yourself tagged! Let me know and I'll come and read it.
Check out the website for the kid's consignment shop I'll be working at and you'll get an idea of where I have gone to. I have been with her since almost the beginning and it has always been fun, though it is lots of hard work, too. Even though I've moved farther away and it takes me 3 hours round trip to get there and back, it's too good for me to pass up. I'm hoping to score some free baby outfits for both a girl or a boy and some maternity tops as well. A recent search through my closets turned up zero maternity shirts and my regular tops keep riding up the front of my belly. See you in a few days!