Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Miss Kitty

It's been 9 days since Miss Kitty has shown up and made herself at home.
We've kept an eye out for Lost Cat ads, but I'm pretty sure she is a stray.
She is putting on weight and filling out quite nicely, I'm happy to say.

 It feels like all she really wants is a place to call home, food in her belly, and a lap to sleep on.
She's not trying to take charge or fight with the other cats. There's been none of that, except for a few wary growls around the food bowls.

We still haven't decided if we're going to keep her, and we haven't given her a name, but we do call her Miss Kitty and she does seem to come when we call her that. She's a charmer, this one.
I like how she's on our laps and she weaves herself around my legs. I don't get that from the other cats, they're more Andrews' cats than mine-- probably because he's the one that feeds them.
Hm, time will tell if Miss Kitty ends up being a part of the family.






No comments: