What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was happily engaged and frequently calling in sick so we could spend all day in bed doing you-know-what!
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Same thing I am doing now except with a 6 month old baby attached to the boob!
5 snacks I enjoy:
- I go nuts for cashews
- Edy's chocolate cherry ice cream
- anything rhubarb
- (does anyone remember) SKOR (why'd they stop making it, is beyond me! I misssssss it!)
- My Aunt Nellie's fruit cake
5 songs I know all the lyrics to:
- Madonna's "Material Girl"
- Cyndi Lauper's "True Colors"
- Jefferson Starship's "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now"
- The Eagle's "Hotel California"
- R.E.M.'s "Losing My Religion"
5 things I would do If I were a millionaire:
- Pay off all debts
- buy 200 acres and build 10 houses for certain family members and friends with a shared pool, garden and play area
- help parents out financially
- set up college funds for the girls
- vacation to Hawaii
5 bad habits:
- I'm an occasional nail-biter
- I twirl my hair
- I procrastinate
- I read blogs instead of paying attention to my girls-- sometimes
- dirty dishes sometimes sit in the sink until the next meal
5 things I like to do:
- Spend time with my girls and Hubby
- thrifting/yard sale-ing
- making stuff
5 things I will never wear again:
- skinny jeans
- size 36B bras
- daisy dukes
- leg warmers
- banana clips in my hair
5 favorite toys:
- my computer (Hubby says we have to get another computer, I SO agree!)
- my mandolin for slicing perfect slices of potatoes and other foods
- my retro stand mixer for all the baking I do
- my digital camera and photo printer
Did you learn anything about me?? I am supposed to tag 5 people but it gets hard to tag people when I did a tagging game not too long ago. If you want to do this, be my guest and tell me you did so I can peek at your blog and learn about YOU.