Monday, January 4, 2010

Introducing...

When I first started this here blog, I wasn't too sure if I wanted to use our names. I read other people's blogs for awhile and there were only a few handful that used their real names. I wanted to use their names, but for privacy reasons, I decided to call my husband and children by what they were:: Hubby, Oldest, Middle, Youngest, and Baby.
This gets tiring for me sometimes... I have to edit myself after I type up a post and really, this is about me and my life and I want to print this all out someday to give to each of my children. Middle isn't really Middle anymore, she's the oldest middle child, and Youngest isn't youngest after Baby got here. And Baby, well, he's not such a Baby anymore. So without further ado, let me introduce 'Hubby'.


This is Andrew.
The love of my life, my best friend, my soul mate, my everything.
I'd be totally lost without him.
*sigh*
He's so handsome.
I love him so much!



BC the cat is making sure he doesn't miss the cat food coupons

I love that he'll sit at the table with me and help me cut out coupons.
We can laugh and joke and never run out of topics to talk about.

He supports all (well, almost all) of my harebrained ideas and gets as excited as I do about some of them. He didn't moan and groan when I wanted to get chickens, when I wanted to collect pallets for the chicken coop or when I wanted him to go and get them. He hooks up the tractor for me when it's time to till the garden, and he takes out the trash when I ask him to. He laughs at my silly voices and jokes and never tells me to "hush up".
He tells me he loves me 1,000 times a day and it never fails to make my heart beat faster. He tells me I'm beautiful when I wake up and before I close my eyes at night.


I love that he is the father of my children.
He is a great daddy and you can see the joy in his face when he plays with them.
He keeps the kids busy when I am deep in the middle of a project or when I am in the kitchen cooking up a storm. He doesn't bat an eye about changing a poopy diaper or staying home with the kids so I can go out with my mom.
Everyday I count my blessings that he asked me to marry him.
Me! He wanted to marry me!
How lucky did I get?!?

Andrew & Jennifer sittin' in a tree,
k-i-s-s-i-n-g,
First comes love,
Then comes marriage,
Then comes a baby in a baby carriage!
Who knew there would be 4 baby carriages!!
:o)
-

4 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

Awwwwww love this post. Hello Andrew.

Karen Mayes said...

Hello Andrew :o)

Anke said...

What a sweet post! I think you are both very lucky to have each other.

Mama Skates said...

LOVE this post! nice to "meet" you Andrew ;0)