- I have a tattoo on my right ankle of a peace sign made up of flowers. It was an 18th birthday gift to myself during my hippie days in college. Parental Units were mad. ( And no, I don't regret it.. I still stand for peace and flower power!)
- I sewed and made all the window curtains in our house. I am currently working on the living room curtains and am about half-way done.
- A teacher once caught me french-kissing a boy in class! He was reading a newspaper and we decided to play truth-or-dare. I was dared to kiss the boy sitting next to me. The exact moment we kissed, the teacher put his paper down and caught us! No one got in trouble but the game was over!
- I collect old Pyrex dishes and mixing bowls. I have too many to count and use them, display them, and sell off the extra ones.
- When I was little, we used to live near some railroad tracks. I used to ride my tricycle back and forth over the tracks when the train was coming until I chickened out. (Sorry Mom and Dad!)
- I dream of opening my own thrift or antique shop someday. My basement is filled with boxes of old stuff and furniture. We call it "the store". Until then, eBay will do.
- Once, a friend and I were at a dance club, and we were dancing together. A very persistent guy wanted to dance with me, but he didn't pass approval in the looks department (yes, we judged by looks. we were 21!) and I told him to buzz off. Someone bumped into me and I fell and scraped my palm. Mr. Persistent saw, grabbed my hand and licked my blood! Ewww! I snatched my hand away and called him a vampire! Mr. Vampire wouldn't leave, so my friend and I kissed each other and he finally left. So now you know why girls always travel in pairs, to keep guys like Mr. Vampire away!
- We bought a canoe about 6 years ago before the kids came along. We still haven't used it. sigh....
Alrighty! I am officially retired from these Tagging games!! If you want to tag yourself and say I did it, then you have my permission! Go forth and share 8 things about yourself, and let me know you did! Ta-ta!