Saturday, November 9, 2013

Family Photo

Trying to get a decent family photo is so hard to do!
 
When we were stacking the wood, I kept thinking about how nice it looked and what a great background it would make for pictures. Light-bulb!! The family photo for the Christmas card!! Yes! Now try and get all 6 of us smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. While I set the timer on the camera and run back and forth trying to beat the timer... whew! Even bribing Peter with candy didn't help.
 
Sure wish we could afford a photo session with a decent photographer, but have you seen the rates on those private shoots? I could feed my family for a month at that price! So I do the best I can with what I got. We'll try again tomorrow, after breakfast, when we all have full bellies and hopefully Peter will be content to sit still for a little while.  Guess I'll make chocolate chip cookies tonight for a better bribe!!
 


1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

The kids sure did grow over the summer.